Orange salad with raisins and aroma of orange blossom water is a perfect recipe for summer. It’s fresh, delicious and has a wonderful smell that will remind you of springtime in Seville.
The citrus fruit give it its freshness but it’s not acidic because we add a touch of honey to ensure it’s completely balanced. It will give your table a burst of colour and will look quite beautiful.
- Large oranges
- Sesame seed
- Pine nuts
- Lemon juice
- Orange juice
- Luca de Tena Orange Blossom Water
For the dressing (using a shot glass as measurement for the juices and 2 soup spoons for the rest)
- Combine the lemon juice, orange juice, honey, orange blossom water, a pinch of cinnamon and the EVOO. Shake like a cocktail shaker until everything is emulsified.
For the salad
- Peel the oranges making sure to remove all the pith. Slice them thinly and then cut them into bite-size pieces.
- Cut the carrots into very thin strips and set aside.
- Set the raisins aside with the carrots.
- Separate the endive leaves.
- Lightly toast the pine nuts.
Assemble the salad.
- Cover the bottom of a large dish with the endive leaves.
- Top with the orange pieces followed by the carrots and raisins.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and dress.
- Now enjoy!
This salad is the perfect choice for summer, either to bring to the pool or the beach. You will surprise your family and guests at your summer meals. You can buy top-quality orange blossom water from our online store.
What are you waiting for? Refresh yourself with the best flavour!